The Correct spelling is: heaven
Common misspellings of the word heaven are:
How do you spell heaven?. It is not
- The sky or universe as seen from the earth; the firmament. Often used in the plural.
- often Heaven The abode of God, the angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation.
- An eternal state of communion with God; everlasting bliss.
- Any of the places in or beyond the sky conceived of as domains of divine beings in various religions.
- Heaven God: Heaven help you!
- heavens Used in various phrases to express surprise: Good heavens!
- The celestial powers; the gods. Often used in the plural: The heavens favored the young prince.
- A condition or place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure: The lake was heaven.
move heaven and earth
- To do everything possible to bring about something desired.
[Middle English heven, from Old English heofon.]