The Correct spelling is: harbor
Common misspellings of the word harbor are:
How do you spell harbor?. It is not
tr.v., -bored, -borÂ·ing, -bors.
- A sheltered part of a body of water deep enough to provide anchorage for ships.
- A place of shelter; a refuge.
- To give shelter to: harbor refugees; harbor a fugitive.
- To provide a place, home, or habitat for: a basement that harbors a maze of pipes; streams that harbor trout and bass.
- To entertain or nourish (a specified thought or feeling): harbor a grudge.
[Middle English herberwe, probably from Old English herebeorg, lodging.]harborer har'borÂ·er n.