The Correct spelling is: happier
Common misspellings of the word happier are:
How do you spell happier?. It is not
adj., -piÂ·er, -piÂ·est.
- Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
- Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
- Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
- Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
- Characterized by a spontaneous or obsessive inclination to use something. Often used in combination: trigger-happy.
- Enthusiastic about or involved with to a disproportionate degree. Often used in combination: money-happy; clothes-happy.
[Middle English, from hap, luck. See hap.]happily hap'piÂ·ly adv.
happiness hap'piÂ·ness n.
SYNONYMS happy, fortunate, lucky, providential. These adjectives mean attended by luck or good fortune: a happy outcome; a fortunate omen; a lucky guess; a providential recovery. See also synonyms at glad.