The Correct spelling is: handsome
Common misspellings of the word handsome are:
How do you spell handsome?. It is not
adj., -somÂ·er, -somÂ·est.
- Pleasing and dignified in form or appearance. See synonyms at beautiful.
- Generous or copious: a handsome reward. See synonyms at liberal.
- Marked by or requiring skill dexterity: did some handsome maneuvers on the skating rink.
- Appropriate or fitting: a handsome location for the new school.
- Large: a handsome price; won by a handsome margin.
[Middle English handsom, handy : hand, hand (from Old English) + -som, n. suff.; see â€“some1.]handsomely hand'someÂ·ly adv.
handsomeness hand'someÂ·ness n.