The Correct spelling is: guest
Common misspellings of the word guest are:
How do you spell guest?. It is not
- One who is a recipient of hospitality at the home or table of another.
- One to whom entertainment or hospitality has been extended by another in the role of host or hostess, as at a party.
- One who pays for meals or accommodations at a restaurant, hotel, or other establishment; a patron.
- A distinguished visitor to whom the hospitality of an institution, city, or government is extended.
- A visiting performer, speaker, or contestant, as on a radio or television program.
- Zoology. A commensal organism, especially an insect that lives in the nest or burrow of another species.
v., guestÂ·ed, guestÂ·ing, guests. v.tr.
To entertain as a guest. v.intr.
To appear as a guest: guested on a television series. adj.
- Provided for guests: guest rooms.
- Participating as a guest: a guest conductor.
[Middle English gest, from Old Norse gestr.]