The Correct spelling is: guarantee
Common misspellings of the word guarantee are:
How do you spell guarantee?. It is not garantee or gaurantee or gaurentee or guaantee or guaarntee or guaranee or guaranete or guarante or guaratee or guaratnee or guarentee or guarnatee or guarntee or guraantee or gurantee or uarantee or even ugarantee for that matter!
tr.v., -teed, -teeÂ·ing, -tees.
- Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
- A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
- A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
- A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another's debts or fulfilling another's responsibilities.
- A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.
- A guarantor.
- To assume responsibility for the debt, default, or miscarriage of.
- To assume responsibility for the quality or performance of: guarantee a product.
- To undertake to do, accomplish, or ensure (something) for another: guaranteed to free the captives; guarantees freedom of speech.
- To make certain: The rain guarantees a good crop this year.
- To furnish security for.
- To express or declare with conviction: I guarantee that you'll like this book.
[Alteration of Middle English garant, warranty, from Old French. See guaranty.]