The Correct spelling is: goddess
Common misspellings of the word goddess are:
How do you spell goddess?. It is not godess
- A female being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people.
- often Goddess A female being believed to be the source of life and being and worshiped as the principal deity in various religions. Used with the.
- An image of a female supernatural being; an idol.
- Something, such as fame or wealth, that is worshiped or idealized.
- A woman of great beauty or grace.