The Correct spelling is: future
Common misspellings of the word future are:
How do you spell future?. It is not
- The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
- Something that will happen in time to come: â€œThe future comes apaceâ€ (Shakespeare).
- A prospective or expected condition, especially one considered with regard to growth, advancement, or development: a business with no future.
- futures Business. Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
- The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
- A verb form in the future tense.
That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.
[Middle English, from Old French futur, from Latin futÅ«rus, about to be.]