The Correct spelling is: foreign
Common misspellings of the word foreign are:
How do you spell foreign?. It is not foeign or foerign or foregin or foregn or foreig or forein or foreing or foriegn or forign or freign or froeign or ofreign or even oreign for that matter!
- Located away from one's native country: on business in a foreign city.
- Of, characteristic of, or from a place or country other than the one being considered: a foreign custom.
- Conducted or involved with other nations or governments; not domestic: foreign trade.
- Situated in an abnormal or improper place in the body and typically introduced from outside: a foreign object in the eye.
- Not natural; alien: Jealousy is foreign to her nature.
- Not germane; irrelevant.
- Subject to the jurisdiction of another political unit.
[Middle English forein, from Old French forain, from Late Latin forÄnus, on the outside, from Latin forÄs, outside.]foreignness for'eignÂ·ness n.
SYNONYMS foreign, alien, exotic, strange. These adjectives mean of, from, or characteristic of another place or part of the world: a foreign accent; alien customs; exotic birds; moved to a strange city.