The Correct spelling is: fiery
Common misspellings of the word fiery are:
How do you spell fiery?. It is not feiry or fery or fier or fiey or fieyr or firey or firy or iery or even ifery for that matter!
adj., -iÂ·er, -iÂ·est.
- Consisting of or containing fire.
- Burning or glowing.
- Using or effected with fire.
- Easily ignited; flammable.
- Having the color of fire; brightly red: fiery hair; a fiery sunset.
- Torridly hot.
- Feverishly hot and flushed: fiery cheeks.
- Being in an inflamed, usually painful condition: a fiery boil.
- Easily excited or emotionally volatile; tempestuous: a fiery temper.
- Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.
[Middle English firi, from fir, fire. See fire.]fierily fier'iÂ·ly adv.
fieriness fier'iÂ·ness n.
fiery fier'y adv.