The Correct spelling is: faculty
Common misspellings of the word faculty are:
How do you spell faculty?. It is not
n., pl. -ties.
- An inherent power or ability.
- Any of the powers or capacities possessed by the human mind. See synonyms at ability.
- The ability to perform or act.
- Any of the divisions or comprehensive branches of learning at a college or university: the faculty of law.
- The teachers and instructors within such a division.
- A body of teachers.
- All of the members of a learned profession: the medical faculty.
- Authorization granted by authority; conferred power.
- Archaic. An occupation; a trade.
[Middle English faculte, from Old French, from Latin facultÄs, power, ability, from facilis, easy.]