The Correct spelling is: experience
Common misspellings of the word experience are:
How do you spell experience?. It is not eperience or epxerience or exeprience or exerience or expeience or expeirence or expereince or experence or experiance or experiece or experiecne or experienc or experiene or experienec or experince or experinece or expierence or expreience or exprience or xeperience or even xperience for that matter!
tr.v., -enced, -encÂ·ing, -encÂ·es.
- The apprehension of an object, thought, or emotion through the senses or mind: a child's first experience of snow.
- Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in roof repair.
- The knowledge or skill so derived.
- An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
- The totality of such events in the past of an individual or group.
To participate in personally; undergo: experience a great adventure; experienced loneliness.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin experientia, from experiÄ“ns, experient-, present participle of experÄ«rÄ«, to try.]experiencer exÂ·pe'riÂ·encÂ·er n.