The Correct spelling is: executive
Common misspellings of the word executive are:
How do you spell executive?. It is not eecutive or eexcutive or exceutive or excutive or exective or exectuive or execuitve or execuive or executie or executiev or executiv or executve or executvie or exeuctive or exeutive or xecutive or even xeecutive for that matter!
- A person or group having administrative or managerial authority in an organization.
- The chief officer of a government, state, or political division.
- The branch of government charged with putting into effect a country's laws and the administering of its functions.
- Computer Science. A set of coded instructions designed to process and control other coded instructions.
- Of, relating to, capable of, or suited for carrying out or executing: an advisory body lacking executive powers.
- Having, characterized by, or relating to administrative or managerial authority: the executive director of a drama troupe; executive experience and skills.
- Of or relating to the branch of government charged with the execution and administration of the nation's laws.
[Middle English, to be carried out, from Old French exÃ©cutif, from executer, to carry out. See execute.]