The Correct spelling is: execution
Common misspellings of the word execution are:
How do you spell execution?. It is not excecution or even exection for that matter!
- The act of executing something.
- The state of being executed.
- The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
- The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
- The carrying into effect of a court judgment.
- A writ empowering an officer to enforce a judgment.
- Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities.
- Archaic. Effective, punitive, or destructive action.