The Correct spelling is: excursion
Common misspellings of the word excursion are:
How do you spell excursion?. It is not
- A usually short journey made for pleasure; an outing.
- A roundtrip on a passenger vehicle at a special low fare.
- A group taking a short pleasure trip together.
- A diversion or deviation from a main topic; a digression.
- A movement from and back to a mean position or axis in an oscillating or alternating motion.
- The distance traversed in such a movement.
[Latin excursiÅ, excursiÅn-, from excursus, past participle of excurrere, to run out : ex-, ex- + currere, to run.]