The Correct spelling is: environment
Common misspellings of the word environment are:
How do you spell environment?. It is not enviorment or enviornment or even enviroment for that matter!
- The circumstances or conditions that surround one; surroundings.
- The totality of circumstances surrounding an organism or group of organisms, especially:
- The combination of external physical conditions that affect and influence the growth, development, and survival of organisms: â€œWe shall never understand the natural environment until we see it as a living organismâ€ (Paul Brooks).
- The complex of social and cultural conditions affecting the nature of an individual or community.
- Computer Science.
- The entire set of conditions under which one operates a computer, as it relates to the hardware, operating platform, or operating system.
- An area of a computer's memory used by the operating system and some programs to store certain variables to which they need frequent access.