The Correct spelling is: entry
Common misspellings of the word entry are:
How do you spell entry?. It is not
n., pl. -tries.
- The act or an instance of entering.
- The privilege or right of entering.
- Sports. The act of entering the water in completing a dive.
- A means or place by which to enter.
- The inclusion or insertion of an item, as in a record: made an entry in the ledger.
- An item entered in this way: a diary full of interesting entries.
- An entry word, as in a dictionary; a headword.
- A headword along with its related text.
- One entered in a competition: received 400 entries for the poetry contest.
[Middle English entre, from Old French entree, from feminine past participle of entrer, to enter. See enter.]