The Correct spelling is: distribution
Common misspellings of the word distribution are:
How do you spell distribution?. It is not distrubution
distributional dis'triÂ·bu'tionÂ·al adj.
- The act of distributing or the condition of being distributed; apportionment.
- Something distributed; an allotment.
- The act of dispersing or the condition of being dispersed; diffusion.
- The geographic occurrence or range of an organism.
- The geographic occurrence or range of a custom, usage, or other feature.
- Division into categories; classification.
- The process of marketing and supplying goods, especially to retailers.
- A spatial or temporal array of objects or events: the distribution of theaters on Broadway.
- Law. The division of an estate or property among rightful heirs.
- Statistics. A set of numbers and their frequency of occurrence collected from measurements over a statistical population.
- Mathematics. A generalized function used in the study of partial differential equations.