The Correct spelling is: distinction
Common misspellings of the word distinction are:
How do you spell distinction?. It is not disctinction or even distiction for that matter!
- The act of distinguishing; differentiation.
- The condition or fact of being dissimilar or distinct; difference: â€œthe crucial distinction between education and indoctrinationâ€ (A. Bartlett Giamatti). See synonyms at difference.
- A distinguishing factor, attribute, or characteristic.
- Excellence or eminence, as of performance, character, or reputation: a diplomat of distinction.
- A special feature or quality conferring superiority.
- Recognition of achievement or superiority; honor: graduated with distinction.