The Correct spelling is: development
Common misspellings of the word development are:
How do you spell development?. It is not delevopment or develepment or developement or develpment or even devolopement for that matter!
developmental deÂ·vel'opÂ·men'tal (-mÄ•n'tl) adj.
- The act of developing.
- The state of being developed.
- A significant event, occurrence, or change.
- A group of dwellings built by the same contractor.
- Determination of the best techniques for applying a new device or process to production of goods or services.
- The organized activity of soliciting donations or grants; fundraising.
- Elaboration of a theme with rhythmic and harmonic variations.
- The central section of a movement in sonata form, in which the theme is elaborated and explored.
developmentally deÂ·vel'opÂ·men'talÂ·ly adv.
SYNONYMS development, evolution, progress. These nouns mean a progression from a simpler or lower to a more advanced, mature, or complex form or stage: the development of an idea into reality; the evolution of a plant from a seed; attempts made to foster social progress.