The Correct spelling is: crystal
Common misspellings of the word crystal are:
How do you spell crystal?. It is not
- A homogenous solid formed by a repeating, three-dimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- The unit cell of such a pattern.
- A mineral, especially a transparent form of quartz, having a crystalline structure, often characterized by external planar faces.
- A natural or synthetic crystalline material having piezoelectric or semiconducting properties.
- An electronic device, such as an oscillator or detector, using such a material.
- A high-quality, clear, colorless glass.
- An object, especially a vessel or ornament, made of such glass.
- Such objects considered as a group.
- A clear glass or plastic protective cover for the face of a watch or clock.
- Slang. A stimulant drug, usually methamphetamine, in its powdered form.
Clear or transparent: a crystal lake; the crystal clarity of their reasoning.
[Middle English cristal, from Old French, from Latin crystallum, from Greek krustallos, ice, crystal.]