The Correct spelling is: courtesy
Common misspellings of the word courtesy are:
How do you spell courtesy?. It is not
n., pl. -sies.
- Polite behavior.
- A polite gesture or remark.
- Consent or agreement in spite of fact; indulgence: They call this pond a lake by courtesy only.
- Willingness or generosity in providing something needed: free advertising through the courtesy of the local newspaper.
- Given or done as a polite gesture: paid a courtesy visit to the new neighbors.
- Free of charge: courtesy tickets for the reporters.
[Middle English courtesie, from Old French, from corteis, courtly. See courteous.]