The Correct spelling is: conscious
Common misspellings of the word conscious are:
How do you spell conscious?. It is not cnoscious or cnscious or concious or concsious or conscios or consciosu or consciou or consciuos or conscius or conscoius or conscous or consicous or consious or coscious or cosncious or ocnscious or even onscious for that matter!
- Having an awareness of one's environment and one's own existence, sensations, and thoughts. See synonyms at aware.
- Mentally perceptive or alert; awake: The patient remained fully conscious after the local anesthetic was administered.
- Capable of thought, will, or perception: the development of conscious life on the planet.
- Subjectively known or felt: conscious remorse.
- Intentionally conceived or done; deliberate: a conscious insult; made a conscious effort to speak more clearly.
- Inwardly attentive or sensible; mindful: was increasingly conscious of being watched.
- Especially aware of or preoccupied with. Often used in combination: a cost-conscious approach to further development; a health-conscious diet.
In psychoanalysis, the component of waking awareness perceptible by a person at any given instant; consciousness.
[From Latin cÅnscius : com-, com- + scÄ«re, to know.]consciously con'sciousÂ·ly adv.