The Correct spelling is: conscience
Common misspellings of the word conscience are:
How do you spell conscience?. It is not cnoscience or cnscience or concience or concsience or consceince or conscence or consciece or consciecne or conscienc or consciene or conscienec or conscince or conscinece or consicence or consience or coscience or cosncience or ocnscience or even onscience for that matter!
- The awareness of a moral or ethical aspect to one's conduct together with the urge to prefer right over wrong: Let your conscience be your guide.
- A source of moral or ethical judgment or pronouncement: a document that serves as the nation's conscience.
- Conformity to one's own sense of right conduct: a person of unflagging conscience.
- The part of the superego in psychoanalysis that judges the ethical nature of one's actions and thoughts and then transmits such determinations to the ego for consideration.
- Obsolete. Consciousness.
in (all good) conscience
- In all truth or fairness.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin cÅnscientia, from cÅnsciÄ“ns, cÅnscient-, present participle of cÅnscÄ«re, to be conscious of : com-, intensive pref.; see comâ€“ + scÄ«re, to know.]conscienceless con'scienceÂ·less adj.