Common misspellings of the word communication are:
How do you spell communication?. It is not comminication or communciation or even communiation for that matter!
communicational comÂ·mu'niÂ·ca'tionÂ·al adj.
- The act of communicating; transmission.
- The exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior.
- Interpersonal rapport.
- communications (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
- The art and technique of using words effectively to impart information or ideas.
- The field of study concerned with the transmission of information by various means, such as print or broadcasting.
- Any of various professions involved with the transmission of information, such as advertising, broadcasting, or journalism.
- Something communicated; a message.
- communications A means of communicating, especially:
- A system, such as mail, telephone, or television, for sending and receiving messages.
- A network of routes for sending messages and transporting troops and supplies.
- communications The technology employed in transmitting messages.
- Biology. The transfer of information from one molecule, cell, or organism to another, as by chemical or electrical signals or by behaviors.
- An opening or connecting passage between two structures.
- A joining or connecting of solid fibrous structures, such as tendons and nerves.