The Correct spelling is: commercial
Common misspellings of the word commercial are:
How do you spell commercial?. It is not commerical or even commericial for that matter!
- Of or relating to commerce: a commercial loan; a commercial attachÃ©.
- Engaged in commerce: a commercial trucker.
- Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
- Of, relating to, or being goods, often unrefined, produced and distributed in large quantities for use by industry.
- Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial book, not a scholarly tome.
- Sponsored by an advertiser or supported by advertising: commercial television.
A paid advertisement on television or radio.commercially comÂ·mer'cialÂ·ly adv.