The Correct spelling is: club
Common misspellings of the word club are:
How do you spell club?. It is not
- A stout heavy stick, usually thicker at one end, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
- Sports. An implement used in some games to drive a ball, especially a stick with a protruding head used in golf.
- A black figure shaped like a trefoil or clover leaf on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- clubs (used with a sing. or pl. verb) The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club.
- The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
- Sports. An athletic team or organization.
- A nightclub.
v., clubbed, clubÂ·bing, clubs. v.tr.
- To strike or beat with or as if with a club.
- To use (a firearm) as a club by holding the barrel and hitting with the butt end.
- To gather or combine (hair, for example) into a clublike mass.
- To contribute to a joint or common purpose.
To join or combine for a common purpose; form a club.
[Middle English, from Old Norse klubba.]