The Correct spelling is: choir
Common misspellings of the word choir are:
How do you spell choir?. It is not
intr.v., choired, choirÂ·ing, choirs.
- An organized company of singers, especially one performing church music or singing in a church.
- The part of a church used by such a company of singers.
- The part of the chancel in a cruciform church that is occupied by this company of singers.
- A group of instruments of the same kind: a string choir.
- A division of some pipe organs, containing pipes suitable for accompanying a choir.
- An organized group: a choir of dancers.
- One of the orders of angels.
To sing in chorus.
[Middle English quer, quire, from Old French cuer, from Medieval Latin chorus, from Latin, choral dance. See chorus.]