The Correct spelling is: chocolaty
Common misspellings of the word chocolaty are:
How do you spell chocolaty?. It is not
- Fermented, roasted, shelled, and ground cacao seeds, often combined with a sweetener or flavoring agent.
- A beverage made by mixing water or milk with chocolate.
- A small, chocolate-covered candy with a hard or soft center.
- A grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
- Made or flavored with chocolate: chocolate pudding.
- Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
[Spanish, from Nahuatl xocolatl : xococ, bitter + atl, water.]chocolaty chocÂ·oÂ·latÂ·y or chocÂ·oÂ·latÂ·ey (-lÄ-tÄ“) adj.