The Correct spelling is: chaos
Common misspellings of the word chaos are:
How do you spell chaos?. It is not
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
- often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
- Mathematics. A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
- Obsolete. An abyss; a chasm.
[Middle English, formless primordial space, from Latin, from Greek khaos.]chaotic chaÂ·ot'ic (-Åt'Äk) adj.
chaotically chaÂ·ot'iÂ·calÂ·ly adv.