The Correct spelling is: capsule
Common misspellings of the word capsule are:
How do you spell capsule?. It is not
- A small soluble container, usually made of gelatin, that encloses a dose of an oral medicine or a vitamin.
- Anatomy. A fibrous, membranous, or fatty sheath that encloses an organ or part, such as the sac surrounding the kidney or the fibrous tissues that surround a joint.
- Microbiology. A mucopolysaccharide outer shell enveloping certain bacteria.
- A dry dehiscent fruit that develops from two or more united carpels.
- The thin-walled, spore-containing structure of mosses and related plants.
- A space capsule.
- A brief summary; a condensation.
tr.v., -suled, -sulÂ·ing, -sules.
- Highly condensed; very brief: a capsule description.
- Very small; compact.
- To enclose in or furnish with a capsule.
- To condense or summarize: capsuled the news.
[French, from Latin capsula, diminutive of capsa, box.]