The Correct spelling is: cabbage
Common misspellings of the word cabbage are:
How do you spell cabbage?. It is not
- Any of several forms of a European vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) of the mustard family, having a globose head consisting of a short stem and tightly overlapping green to purplish leaves.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as Chinese cabbage.
- The terminal bud of several species of palm, eaten as a vegetable.
- Slang. Money, especially in the form of bills.
- Informal. Sweetheart; dear. Used as a term of endearment.
[Middle English caboche, from Old North French, head, possibly from alteration of Latin caput. See capital1.]cabbagy cab'bagÂ·y adj.