The Correct spelling is: bureaucracy
Common misspellings of the word bureaucracy are:
How do you spell bureaucracy?. It is not beaurocracy
n., pl. -cies.
- Administration of a government chiefly through bureaus or departments staffed with nonelected officials.
- The departments and their officials as a group: promised to reorganize the federal bureaucracy.
- Management or administration marked by hierarchical authority among numerous offices and by fixed procedures: The new department head did not know much about bureaucracy.
- The administrative structure of a large or complex organization: a midlevel manager in a corporate bureaucracy.
- An administrative system in which the need or inclination to follow rigid or complex procedures impedes effective action: innovative ideas that get bogged down in red tape and bureaucracy.
[French bureaucratie : bureau, office; see bureau + -cratie, rule (from Old French; see â€“cracy).]