The Correct spelling is: brilliant
Common misspellings of the word brilliant are:
How do you spell brilliant?. It is not briliant or even brillant for that matter!
- Full of light; shining. See synonyms at bright.
- Relating to or being a hue that has a combination of high lightness and strong saturation.
- Sharp and clear in tone.
- Glorious; magnificent: the brilliant court life at Versailles.
- Superb; wonderful: The soloist gave a brilliant performance.
- Marked by unusual and impressive intellectual acuteness: a brilliant mind; a brilliant solution to the problem. See synonyms at intelligent.
A precious gem, especially a diamond, finely cut in any of various forms with numerous facets.
[French brillant, present participle of briller, to shine, from Italian brillare, perhaps from brillo, beryl, from Latin bÄ“ryllus. See beryl.]brilliantly bril'liantÂ·ly adv.
brilliantness bril'liantÂ·ness n.