The Correct spelling is: beginnings
Common misspellings of the word beginnings are:
How do you spell beginnings?. It is not begginings
- The act or process of bringing or being brought into being; a start.
- The time when something begins or is begun: the beginning of the war.
- The place where something begins or is begun: at the beginning of the road.
- A source; an origin: What was the beginning of the dispute?
- The first part: The front matter is at the beginning of the book.
- An early or rudimentary phase. Often used in the plural: the beginnings of human life on this planet.
SYNONYMS beginning, birth, dawn, genesis, nascence, rise. These nouns denote the initial stage of a developmental process: the beginning of a new era in technology; the birth of generative grammar; the dawn of civilization; the genesis of quantum mechanics; the nascence of classical sculpture; the rise and decline of an ancient city-state.