The Correct spelling is: beer
Common misspellings of the word beer are:
How do you spell beer?. It is not
- A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.5 percent alcohol.
- A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.01 percent.
- A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- A serving of one of these beverages.
[Middle English ber, from Old English bÄ“or, from West Germanic, probably from Latin bibere, to drink.]