The Correct spelling is: babies
Common misspellings of the word babies are:
How do you spell babies?. It is not
n., pl. -bies.
adj., -iÂ·er, -iÂ·est.
- A very young child; an infant.
- An unborn child; a fetus.
- The youngest member of a family or group.
- A very young animal.
- An adult or young person who behaves in an infantile way.
- Slang. A girl or young woman.
- Informal. Sweetheart; dear. Used as a term of endearment.
- Slang. An object of personal concern or interest: Keeping the boat in good repair is your baby.
tr.v., -bied, -byÂ·ing, -bies.
- Of or having to do with a baby.
- Infantile or childish.
- Small in comparison with others of the same kind: baby vegetables.
To pamper like a baby; coddle. See synonyms at pamper.
[Middle English.]babyhood ba'byÂ·hood' n.
babyish ba'byÂ·ish adj.