The Correct spelling is: australian
Common misspellings of the word australian are:
How do you spell australian?. It is not austrailian
- Of or relating to Australia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Ecology. Of, relating to, or being the zoogeographic region that includes Australia and the islands adjacent to it, including New Guinea, New Zealand, Polynesia, and Tasmania.
- A native or inhabitant of Australia.
- A member of any of the Aboriginal peoples of Australia.
- Any of the languages of the Aboriginal peoples of Australia.