The Correct spelling is: association
Common misspellings of the word association are:
How do you spell association?. It is not assocation
associational asÂ·so'ciÂ·a'tionÂ·al adj.
- The act of associating or the state of being associated.
- An organized body of people who have an interest, activity, or purpose in common; a society.
- A mental connection or relation between thoughts, feelings, ideas, or sensations.
- A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.
- Chemistry. Any of various processes of combination, such as hydration, solvation, or complex-ion formation, depending on relatively weak chemical bonding.
- Ecology. A large number of organisms in a specific geographic area constituting a community with one or two dominant species.