Common misspellings of the word architectural are:
How do you spell architectural?. It is not archetectural or even architectual for that matter!
- The art and science of designing and erecting buildings.
- Buildings and other large structures: the low, brick-and-adobe architecture of the Southwest.
- A style and method of design and construction: Byzantine architecture.
- Orderly arrangement of parts; structure: the architecture of the federal bureaucracy; the architecture of a novel.
- Computer Science. The overall design or structure of a computer system, including the hardware and the software required to run it, especially the internal structure of the microprocessor.
[Latin architectÅ«ra, from architectus, architect. See architect.]architectural ar'chiÂ·tec'turÂ·al adj.
architecturally ar'chiÂ·tec'turÂ·alÂ·ly adv.