The Correct spelling is: annual
Common misspellings of the word annual are:
How do you spell annual?. It is not anual
- Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an annual medical examination.
- Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an annual income.
- Botany. Living or growing for only one year or season.
- A periodical published yearly; a yearbook.
- Botany. A plant that completes its entire life cycle in a single growing season.
[Middle English annuel, from Old French, from Late Latin annuÄlis, ultimately from Latin annus, year.]annually an'nuÂ·alÂ·ly adv.