The Correct spelling is: analysis
Common misspellings of the word analysis are:
How do you spell analysis?. It is not
n., pl. -ses (-sÄ“z').
- The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study.
- The study of such constituent parts and their interrelationships in making up a whole.
- A spoken or written presentation of such study: published an analysis of poetic meter.
- The separation of a substance into its constituent elements to determine either their nature (qualitative analysis) or their proportions (quantitative analysis).
- The stated findings of such a separation or determination.
- A branch of mathematics principally involving differential and integral calculus, sequences, and series and concerned with limits and convergence.
- The method of proof in which a known truth is sought as a consequence of a series of deductions from that which is the thing to be proved.
- Linguistics. The use of function words such as prepositions, pronouns, or auxiliary verbs instead of inflectional endings to express a grammatical relationship; for example, the cover of the dictionary instead of the dictionary's cover.
- Systems analysis.
[Medieval Latin, from Greek analusis, a dissolving, from analÅ«ein, to undo : ana-, throughout; see anaâ€“ + lÅ«ein, to loosen.]