The Correct spelling is: alive
Common misspellings of the word alive are:
How do you spell alive?. It is not
- Having life; living. See synonyms at living.
- In existence or operation; active: keep your hopes alive.
- Full of living or moving things; abounding: a pool alive with trout.
- Full of activity or animation; lively: a face alive with mischief.
- Aware of; sensitive to: alive to the moods of others.
[Middle English : a-, in a specified state; see aâ€“2 + live, life (from Old English lÄ«f; see life).]aliveness aÂ·live'ness n.