The Correct spelling is: aggressively
Common misspellings of the word aggressively are:
How do you spell aggressively?. It is not agressively
aggressively agÂ·gres'siveÂ·ly adv.
- Characterized by aggression: aggressive behavior.
- Inclined to behave in an actively hostile fashion: an aggressive regime.
- Assertive, bold, and energetic: an aggressive sales campaign.
- Of or relating to an investment or approach to investing that seeks above-average returns by taking above-average risks.
- Fast growing; tending to spread quickly and invade: an aggressive tumor.
- Characterized by or inclined toward vigorous or intensive medical treatment: an aggressive approach to treating the infection.
- Intense or harsh, as in color.
aggressiveness agÂ·gres'siveÂ·ness n.