The Correct spelling is: aggressive
Common misspellings of the word aggressive are:
How do you spell aggressive?. It is not aggerssive or aggessive or aggresisve or aggresive or aggressie or aggressiev or aggressiv or aggressve or aggressvie or aggrsesive or aggrssive or agressive or agrgessive or gagressive or even ggressive for that matter!
aggressively agÂ·gres'siveÂ·ly adv.
- Characterized by aggression: aggressive behavior.
- Inclined to behave in an actively hostile fashion: an aggressive regime.
- Assertive, bold, and energetic: an aggressive sales campaign.
- Of or relating to an investment or approach to investing that seeks above-average returns by taking above-average risks.
- Fast growing; tending to spread quickly and invade: an aggressive tumor.
- Characterized by or inclined toward vigorous or intensive medical treatment: an aggressive approach to treating the infection.
- Intense or harsh, as in color.
aggressiveness agÂ·gres'siveÂ·ness n.