Common misspellings of the word administration are:
How do you spell administration?. It is not adminstration
administrative adÂ·min'isÂ·tra'tive (-strÄ'tÄv, -strÉ™-) adj.
- The act or process of administering, especially the management of a government or large institution.
- The activity of a government or state in the exercise of its powers and duties.
- often Administration
- The executive branch of a government.
- The group of people who manage or direct an institution, especially a school or college.
- The term of office of an executive officer or body.
- Law. Management and disposal of a trust or estate.
- The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.
administratively adÂ·min'isÂ·tra'tiveÂ·ly adv.