The Correct spelling is: action
Common misspellings of the word action are:
How do you spell action?. It is not
actionless ac'tionÂ·less adj.
- The state or process of acting or doing: The medical team went into action.
- Something done or accomplished; a deed. See Usage Note at act.
- Organized activity to accomplish an objective: a problem requiring drastic action.
- The causation of change by the exertion of power or a natural process: the action of waves on a beach; the action of a drug on blood pressure.
- A movement or a series of movements, as of an actor.
- Manner of movement: a horse with fine action.
- Habitual or vigorous activity; energy: a woman of action.
- Behavior or conduct. Often used in the plural.
- The operating parts of a mechanism.
- The manner in which such parts operate.
- The manner in which a musical instrument can be played; playability: a piano with quick action.
- The series of events and episodes that form the plot of a story or play.
- The appearance of animation of a figure in painting or sculpture.
- Law. A judicial proceeding whose purpose is to obtain relief at the hands of a court.
- Armed encounter; combat: missing in action.
- An engagement between troops or ships: fought a rear-guard action.
- The most important or exciting work or activity in a specific field or area: always heads for where the action is.