The Correct spelling is: accident
Common misspellings of the word accident are:
How do you spell accident?. It is not
- An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
- An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
- An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
- Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
- Logic. A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.
[Middle English, chance event, from Old French, from Latin accidÄ“ns, accident-, present participle of accidere, to happen : ad-, ad- + cadere, to fall.]