How to spell girl in spanish
In spanish, the word girl can be spelled:
- A female child.
- A daughter: our youngest girl.
- Often Offensive. A woman, especially a young woman.
- A woman socializing in a group of women: a night out with the girls.
- Used as a familiar form of address to express support of or camaraderie with a woman.
- Informal. A female sweetheart: cadets escorting their girls to the ball.
- Offensive. A female servant or employee.
[Middle English girle, child, girl.]girlhood girl'hood' n.