The Correct spelling is: Christian
Common misspellings of the word Christian are:
How do you spell Christian?. It is not
- Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
- Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
- Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.
- Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.
- Showing a loving concern for others; humane.
- One who professes belief in Jesus as Christ or follows the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
- One who lives according to the teachings of Jesus.
[Middle English Cristen, from Old English cristen, from Latin ChrÄ«stiÄnus, from ChrÄ«stus, Christ. See Christ.]Christianly Chris'tianÂ·ly adj. & adv.